Please read this Policy carefully before using the website and services offered by Q Holding PSC (which term includes all subsidiaries of Q Holding PSC).
This Policy describes the types and sources of your personal information that we may collect from you or that you may provide to us, our purposes for collecting processing and storing your information, and our methods and practices for collecting, using, maintaining, retaining, protecting, storage, processing, handling and disclosing that information. [Q Holding also collects anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your post box number/ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favourites.]
By accessing or using Q Holding Websites and Q Holding Mobile Applications in any way, you (“customer”, “user”, “you” or “your”) (whether on your own behalf or, if applicable, on behalf of the organisation that you represent) agree and consent to the terms of this Policy with the understanding of your information being collected and how we will use such information. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, you may not use Q Holding Websites or Q Holding Mobile Applications. You warrant that you are over the age of 18, and that (if applicable) the organisation that you represent is duly licensed and registered in accordance with applicable law, and that you have the capacity and ability to agree to the Policy and to carry out your obligations as set out in the Policy (whether on your own behalf or, if applicable, on behalf of the organisation that you represent). If you do not accept and agree to be bound by the Policy, you must not use the Q Holding Websites and Q Holding Mobile Applications or any of our services. If you have additional questions regarding the privacy and security of your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Q Holding Websites and Q Holding Mobile Applications (including, without limitation, the information provided thereon) and its related services are intended to be used by natural and legal persons in the public and private sectors, including institutions, companies, ministries, departments, authorities and other UAE Government bodies.
By using the Q Holding Websites and Q Holding Mobile Applications and any related service in any way, including (without limitation) visiting or browsing the Q Holding Websites and Q Holding Mobile Applications, as well as registering, making filings, contributing any other content, information and other materials or services on the Q Holding Websites and Q Holding Mobile Applications, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by the Policy. You agree that the electronic format of the Policy does not in any way affect their validity or enforceability and you agree that we may communicate with you electronically for all aspects of your use of Q Holding Websites and Q Holding Mobile Applications.
Q Holding is committed to provide the highest level of security and privacy regarding the collection and use of the customer’s personal information by Q Holding Websites and Mobile Applications. Personal information includes by which you may be personally identified, such as (a) name, post box number, telephone number, home or work address, e-mail address, Q Holding property number, Q Holding plot/ project name; (b) information about your computer hardware and software; (c) details collected through the submission of online forms, Mobile Application, Website Contact Us page; (d) information obtained through the use of tools such as interactive geo locators and (e) data collected using technologies such as smart sensor(s) installed in Q Holding owned premises.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The information we collect may include:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on any Q Holding Websites and/or Q Holding Mobile Applications.
· Personal information provided during a sales event, any contest/promotion sponsored by Q Holding or e-mail or SMS campaign, your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
· Search queries on the Q Holding Websites or when you report a problem with any of the Q Holding Website or Q Holding Mobile Applications.
· Records and copies of customer communication with Q Holding.
· Details of transactions and orders.
· Data collected through Wi-Fi channels, customer footfalls channels, social media channels, point-of-sales and mall parking sensors.
· Data collected through smart technologies (IoT) components and sensors installed in various Q Holding owned premises.
Unless restricted by applicable law, you agree that any and all personal information/data relating to you, collected by Q Holding from Q Holding Websites and Q Holding Mobile Application from time to time may be used and disclosed for such purposes and to such persons as may be in accordance with federal laws and regulations and as per Q Holding ’s current Information Security Policy incorporated by reference in this Policy and available for your review at [------].
All personal information collected and stored by Q Holding is –
· Used for specific business purposes to assess your personal interest in Q Holding and the products and services offered by Q Holding.
· Used to better understand your needs in order to design or improve our products and services.
· Used to optimize the speed of your preferred searches on our Q Holding Websites.
· Collected in compliance with federal laws and regulations by employing recommended security practices.
· We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' projects and services that may be of interest to you.
INFORMATION COLLECTION METHOD (COOKIES, GEO LOCATION, IP ADDRESS AND ITS USAGE)
For the purposes of this Policy, cookies means a HTTP cookie (also called web cookie, Internet cookie, browser cookie or simply cookie) is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user's computer by the user's web browser while the user is browsing. For the purposes of this Policy, cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember network information including Stateful Information (such as items added in the shopping cart in an online store) or to record the user's browsing activity (including clicking particular buttons, logging in, or recording which pages were visited in the past).
By using the Q Holding Websites and Q Holding Mobile Applications, you agree that we can place cookies on your device and access them when you visit the Q Holding Websites and Q Holding Mobile Applications in the future.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the help and support area on your Internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. [Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of the Q Holding Websites and Q Holding Mobile Applications.]
Q Holding Websites and Q Holding Mobile Applications may collect following information from you:
· Geo location data, site and pages visited, traffic data, logs and other communication data while using Q Holding Websites and Q Holding Mobile Applications.
· Information about your computer, IP address, operating system, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses.
· Web beacons may be used to count the number of users visiting a web page or when an e-mail is opened etc.
· Flash cookies may collect and store information about user preferences, likings and navigation.
[However, Q Holding does not store any sensitive information such as customer information in the cookies.]
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
• By employing stringent security measures in the collection of your personal information, all online forms on Q Holding Websites and Q Holding Mobile Applications are submitted to backend systems in a secured manner through an encrypted session i.e. Secure Socket Layer (SSL) channel, though we do not guarantee security of your data outside Q Holding perimeter.
• Q Holding limits its employees' access to your personal information to only those personnel who hold a business reason for having access to such information.
• Only authorized personal from the organization can access your information stored in the backend systems.
• Q Holding also educates all their employees about the importance of confidentiality and customer privacy. In addition, individual identification information and passwords are used by approved Q Holding personnel to access your personal information and maintains an audit trails to further safeguard the privacy of your personal information by identifying, who accessed or in any way modified your personal information.
• It is the customer’s responsibility to secure their login details (such as identification information and passwords) relating to the Q Holding Website and Q Holding Mobile Application.
• As per privacy protection1 and Information Security Policy, Q Holding never requests its customers to disclose any personal information through e-mails.2
• Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through Q Holding public message boards, this information may be collected and used by third parties. Q Holding shall not be held for any use of such personal information by any third party.
• Q Holding encourages you to review the privacy policies of websites you choose to link to from the Q Holding Websites and Q Holding Mobile Applications so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Q Holding is not responsible for the privacy policies or other content on websites other than the Q Holding Websites and Q Holding Mobile Applications.
• Q Holding will retain the personally identifiable information for so long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the information was collected. In all cases, the personally identifiable information may be retained for the statutory period during which business records are required to be maintained in accordance with the applicable laws of the United Arab Emirates, or for any longer period in case of disputes.
• You acknowledge that data conversion and transmission is subject to the likelihood of human and machine errors, omissions, delays and losses, including inadvertent loss of data or damage to media, that may give rise to loss or damage. Q Holding shall not be liable for any such errors, omissions, delays, or losses.
• All information transmitted and received through the Internet is subject to unauthorised interception, diversion, corruption, loss, access, and disclosure. The Q Holding shall not be responsible for any adverse consequences whatsoever of your connection to or use of the Internet, and shall not be responsible for any use by you of an Internet connection in violation of any law, rule, or regulation or any violation of the intellectual property rights of another.
THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURE RESTRICTIONS
Q Holding follows strict privacy procedures about protecting your personal information. In addition, Q Holding requires all third parties with a business need to access this information, to adhere to similar and equally stringent privacy policies.
Q Holding does not provide customer’s personal information to other companies for the purpose of independent telemarketing or direct e-mail marketing of any non-financial products3 or services of those companies.
Personal information may be supplied –
· To a third party if you requests it i.e. based on your explicit permission.
· If the disclosure is required or allowed by law.
· To reputable reporting agencies, subpoena, or during the investigation of a fraudulent activity.
· In conjunction with joint marketing agreements entered between Q Holding and third parties.
· To Q Holding subsidiaries to market their products and services.
DATA: YOUR RIGHTS
Being an investment company, Q Holding maintains information on those who buys, lease and/or rent flat(s), plot(s) and/or retail shop(s). If you would like to see the information Q Holding retains about you, please contact customer experience Center or write to [email@example.com]. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION - OPT-OUT
Being an investment company, Q Holding maintains information on those who buys, lease and/or rent flat(s), plot(s) and/or retail shop(s). Q Holding also sends promotional material promoting its new development projects, new retail malls, shops and outlets, schools, or other offerings. From time to time, Q Holding collaborates with other leading developers and United Arab Emirates government departments to promote other programs that may be of interest to the public in general. We will always obtain your prior 'opt-in' before sending you marketing communications. If you at any time do not wish to receive marketing material, every marketing e-mail will include an opt-out link at the bottom or you may notify Q Holding in writing to the Q Holding Customer Management team at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, this does not include opting-out of Q Holding relationship or transactional notices. Be aware that if you possess a flat(s)/unit(s), rented /leased a shop(s), plot(s) etc. you may not opt-out of any Q Holding relational or transactional notice.
To opt-out of Interest-Based Ads, please disable cookies through your browser settings. You can review and change your personal information by sending us an e-mail to the Q Holding Customer Management team at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us.
We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any United Arab Emirates law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Q Holding reserves the right in its discretion to modify and/or change without prior warning or notice any information or material contained related this Policy, any Q Holding policies and related terms and conditions on Q Holding Websites and Q Holding Mobile Applications, under which the Q Holding will provide its services. Please also note that any such modifications will be effective immediately. In addition, changes to the Policy may be required to ensure compliance with data protection legal requirements. Q Holding will ensure the most recent version of this Policy is uploaded on Q Holding Websites and Q Holding Mobile Applications. You are responsible for periodically visiting Q Holding Websites and this Policy to check for any changes to the Policy. If you do not agree to any changes as stated above, then you must immediately stop using the Q Holding Websites and Q Holding Mobile Applications.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Q HOLDING WEBSITES AND Q HOLDING MOBILE APPLICATIONS, ITS CONTENT AND ANY INFORMATION INCLUDED ON OR PROVIDED THROUGH Q HOLDING WEBSITES AND Q HOLDING MOBILE APPLICATIONS IS PRESENTED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. Q HOLDING DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING PROVISIONS:
• YOU ASSUME SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR USING Q HOLDING WEBSITES AND Q HOLDING MOBILE APPLICATIONS AND/OR ITS CONTENTS TO ACHIEVE YOUR INTENDED RESULTS AND SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE USE OF, AND RESULTS OBTAINED FROM Q HOLDING WEBSITES AND Q HOLDING MOBILE APPLICATIONS AND/OR ITS CONTENT;
• Q HOLDING MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE Q HOLDING WEBSITES AND Q HOLDING MOBILE APPLICATIONS AND/OR ITS CONTENT OR ITS USE WILL BE ERROR-FREE, SECURE, VIRUS FREE, OR FREE FROM INTERRUPTIONS, DEFECTS OR OTHER FAILURES OR HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT Q HOLDING WEBSITES AND Q HOLDING MOBILE APPLICATIONS AND/OR ITS CONTENT WILL SATISFY YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS OR BE COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR EQUIPMENT OR OTHER HARDWARE, SOFTWARE OR BROWSER CONFIGURATION OR THAT INACCURACIES OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED;
• Q HOLDING MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THIRD PARTY SOURCES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY USERS OF THE Q HOLDING WEBSITES AND Q HOLDING MOBILE APPLICATIONS) USED ON OR WITH Q HOLDING WEBSITES AND Q HOLDING MOBILE APPLICATIONS
OR RECEIVED IN CONNECTION WITH CONVERTING OR TRANSMITTING ANY DATA RECEIVED IN DIFFERENT FORMATS IS ACCURATE, TIMELY, OR ERROR FREE, AND Q HOLDING IS NOT RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY FOR THE INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM SUCH SOURCES;
• Q HOLDING MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY USERS TO GAIN ACCESS AND PERMISSION TO USE Q HOLDING WEBSITES AND Q HOLDING MOBILE APPLICATIONS OR OTHER INFORMATION POSTED BY USERS IS ACCURATE OR ERROR FREE; AND
• Q HOLDING MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE SUITABILITY OF ANY PERSONS PARTICIPATING IN Q HOLDING WEBSITES AND Q HOLDING MOBILE APPLICATIONS OR REGARDING THE CHARACTER OR INTEGRITY OF SUCH PERSONS.
THE FOREGOING PROVISIONS SHALL BE ENFORCEABLE TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DELAY OR FAILURE TO FULFILL ANY OF OUR OBLIGATIONS UNDER THE POLICY AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL Q HOLDING BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, Q HOLDING WEBSITES AND Q HOLDING MOBILE APPLICATIONS AND/OR ITS CONTENT, OR OTHERWISE UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PROVISION OF THE POLICY, EVEN IN THE EVENT OF FAULT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND GROSS NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR BREACH OF WARRANTY Q HOLDING OR THE THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON Q HOLDING WEBSITES AND Q HOLDING MOBILE APPLICATIONS, AND EVEN IF Q HOLDING OR THE THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON Q HOLDING WEBSITES AND Q HOLDING MOBILE APPLICATIONS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING PROVISIONS SHALL BE ENFORCEABLE TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
YOUR RELIANCE UPON ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED, USED OR PROVIDED BY YOU IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Q HOLDING IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT PROVIDED OR SENT BY YOU OR OTHER USERS OF THE Q HOLDING WEBSITES AND Q HOLDING MOBILE APPLICATIONS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR VERIFYING THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION YOU SEND OR RECEIVE THROUGH THE Q HOLDING WEBSITES AND Q HOLDING MOBILE APPLICATIONS, AND Q HOLDING
SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SAME.
Governing law and jurisdiction
The Policy shall be governed, construed and applied in all respects by the laws of the United Arab Emirates as applicable in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
Any dispute arising out of the formation, performance, interpretation, nullification, termination, or validation of the Policy, or otherwise relating to, or connected with the Policy or your use of the Q Holding Websites and Q Holding Mobile Applications, in any manner whatsoever shall be referred to and settled exclusively by the Abu Dhabi Federal courts.